How Do You Spell CIF?
Correct spelling for the English word "CIF" is [s_ˈɪ_f], [sˈɪf], [sˈɪf]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CIF
Below is the list of 20 misspellings for the word "cif". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for CIF
- Corlier he said quietly leave the gate to Cif Bordoux - "The Maid of the Whispering Hills" by Vingie E. Roe
- Nu cif 'er ous bearing nuts - "McGuffey's Fifth Eclectic Reader" by William Holmes McGuffey
- Neither were they like this man nor Cif and Pierre Bordoux nor Franz LeClede nor yet her brother Henri - "The Maid of the Whispering Hills" by Vingie E. Roe
- Cif Bordoux said the figure I would go without - "The Maid of the Whispering Hills" by Vingie E. Roe
- When the mid hour hung in silence over the wilderness a figure came out of the darkness and stood at the gate beside that watcher Cif Bordoux who paced its length with noiseless tread - "The Maid of the Whispering Hills" by Vingie E. Roe