How Do You Spell CIF?
Correct spelling for the English word "cif" is [ sˈɪf] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CIF
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "CIF". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- cf (100.0%)
Usage Examples for CIF
- " Corlier," he said quietly, " leave the gate to Cif Bordoux. - "The Maid of the Whispering Hills" by Vingie E. Roe
- Nu- cif 'er- ous, bearing nuts. - "McGuffey's Fifth Eclectic Reader" by William Holmes McGuffey
- Neither were they like this man, nor Cif and Pierre Bordoux, nor Franz LeClede, nor yet her brother Henri. - "The Maid of the Whispering Hills" by Vingie E. Roe
- " Cif Bordoux," said the figure, " I would go without." - "The Maid of the Whispering Hills" by Vingie E. Roe
- When the mid hour hung in silence over the wilderness a figure came out of the darkness and stood at the gate beside that watcher, Cif Bordoux, who paced its length with noiseless tread. - "The Maid of the Whispering Hills" by Vingie E. Roe