How Do You Spell CIGS?
Correct spelling for the English word "cigs" is [ sˈɪɡz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CIGS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "CIGS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ciggs (100.0%)
Usage Examples for CIGS
- " Mebby he rustled some grub out with him- I saw him tip- toein' out of th' gallery this mornin' when I come back for my cigs remarked Hopalong, glancing at Billy. - "Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up Bar-20" by Clarence Edward Mulford
- She came around the counter with her cigs in one hand and her lighter in the other. - "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town" by Cory Doctorow
- " He sheds these cigs - "The Sins of Séverac Bablon" by Sax Rohmer
- If I was one of them rich young chaps that can plank down the money for a half- year's rent and a mahog'ny suite, like I do for a packet of cigs - "The Privet Hedge" by J. E. Buckrose
- Cigs are best in tins; in boxes they get very damp. - "Shelled by an Unseen Foe" by James Fiske