How Do You Spell CIGS?
Correct spelling for the English word "CIGS" is [s_ˈɪ_ɡ_z], [sˈɪɡz], [sˈɪɡz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for CIGS
- Mebby he rustled some grub out with him I saw him tip toein' out of th' gallery this mornin' when I come back for my cigs remarked Hopalong glancing at Billy - "Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up Bar-20" by Clarence Edward Mulford
- She came around the counter with her cigs in one hand and her lighter in the other - "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town" by Cory Doctorow
- He sheds these cigs - "The Sins of Séverac Bablon" by Sax Rohmer
- If I was one of them rich young chaps that can plank down the money for a half year's rent and a mahog'ny suite like I do for a packet of cigs - "The Privet Hedge" by J. E. Buckrose
- Cigs are best in tins in boxes they get very damp - "Shelled by an Unseen Foe" by James Fiske