How Do You Spell CIR?
Correct spelling for the English word "cir" is [ sˈɜː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CIR
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "CIR". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- cr (11.1%)
- circs (22.2%)
- ir (44.4%)
- circ (11.1%)
- dir (11.1%)
Usage Examples for CIR
- Sold by H. Overton, cir - "Chapters in the History of the Insane in the British Isles" by Daniel Hack Tuke
- 1020 Accession of David cir - "Early Israel and the Surrounding Nations" by Archibald Sayce
- Cir if you won't, but I begged you might have the refusal." - "The Confessions of Harry Lorrequer, Complete" by Charles James Lever (1806-1872)
- 1225 Saul elected King of Israel cir - "Early Israel and the Surrounding Nations" by Archibald Sayce
- The events occurred at Naples cir - "The Tales Of The Heptameron, Vol. I. (of V.)" by Margaret, Queen Of Navarre