How Do You Spell CLAWS?
Correct spelling for the English word "claws" is [ klˈɔːz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for CLAWS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "CLAWS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- clows (100.0%)
Usage Examples for CLAWS
- The door opened with a puff, and she leaped forward, dashing upon the big leg that entered and digging her claws into it in ecstasy of welcome. - "Uncle William The Man Who Was Shif'less" by Jennette Lee
- I could guess why, though the claws could not reach me. - "The Virginians" by William Makepeace Thackeray
- He's a terrible big one, and he's winkin' one of his claws at me! - "Six Little Bunkers at Grandpa Ford's" by Laura Lee Hope
- Feet are muscular, and have exceedingly sharp claws - "Bird-Neighbors" by Blanchan, Neltje
- They lean over the edge of a river and pull the fish out with their claws - "Bunny Brown and His Sister Sue in the Big Woods" by Laura Lee Hope