How Do You Spell CN?
Correct spelling for the English word "cn" is [ sˌiːˈɛn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for CN
- Didius is mentioned by Cicero, Pro Cn - "Plutarch's Lives Volume III." by Plutarch
- To the same purpose was the jest of Cn - "Cicero's Brutus or History of Famous Orators; also His Orator, or Accomplished Speaker." by Cicero
- A passage quoted from Cicero has been thought to imply that he was writing for the stage during the life- time of P. and Cn - "The Roman Poets of the Republic" by W. Y. Sellar
- Lucullus probably did not survive beyond the year B. C. 56. He was older than Cn - "Plutarch's Lives, Volume II" by Aubrey Stewart & George Long
- 12. 53. 7: P. Cornelius Scipio and Cn - "Selections from Viri Romae" by Charles François L'Homond