How Do You Spell COBS?
Correct spelling for the English word "cobs" is [ kˈɒbz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for COBS
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "COBS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- cos (66.7%)
- cobbs (33.3%)
Usage Examples for COBS
- It may be advisable to burn the corn- cobs and other litter that have accumulated about the yards. - "Common Diseases of Farm Animals" by R. A. Craig, D. V. M.
- Corn- cobs are all that vandals have left. - "The Book of the National Parks" by Robert Sterling Yard
- Much of it is made from corn cobs and molasses, sealed in tin cans bearing gaudy labels, and, sailing under false colors, is sold to the trusting consumer at a high price. - "The Myrtle Reed Cook Book" by Myrtle Reed
- Well, said Helen; Titania or no Titania, if the Corn Cobs want their chocolate cake to- night, I must get busy. - "The Haunted Bookshop" by Christopher Morley
- Belknap- Jackson also, arriving now in a smart trap to which he drove two cobs tandem, was at once impressed and made me compliments upon my tenue. - "Ruggles of Red Gap" by Harry Leon Wilson