How Do You Spell COED?
Correct spelling for the English word "coed" is [ kˈə͡ʊɛd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for COED
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "COED". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ed (50.0%)
- coeed (50.0%)
Usage Examples for COED
- He told me that one day after our meeting at 'The Royal Oak, ' Bettws y Coed he had met a wild- looking girl as he was using his geologist's hammer on the mountains. - "Aylwin" by Theodore Watts-Dunton
- John Griffith, from Coed had promised to call upon him; but when three weeks had passed by, he had not as yet made his appearance. - "Cousin Henry" by Anthony Trollope
- One day I and one of my men met, on a spur of the Glyder, the tourist of the flint implements with whom I had conversed at Bettws y Coed - "Aylwin" by Theodore Watts-Dunton
- " We understand them all," said John Griffith, of Coed who was supposed to be the tenant of most importance on the property. - "Cousin Henry" by Anthony Trollope
- I shall follow her at once on my machine, and shall most likely come up with her before she even reaches Coed Glas. - "For the Sake of the School" by Angela Brazil