How Do You Spell COPYING?
Correct spelling for the English word "copying" is [ kˈɒpɪɪŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for copying
Below is the list of 8 misspellings for the word "copying". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- cpying (13.6%)
- coyping (4.5%)
- coying (9.1%)
- copyng (13.6%)
- coppying (31.8%)
- copieing (4.5%)
- copyign (13.6%)
- cpoying (9.1%)
Usage Examples for copying
- My brother remained four years in that pleasant city, constantly engaged in the study of his art, and copying all the fine paintings of battles by the great masters in the celebrated Electoral Gallery. - "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons" by Jacques Casanova de Seingalt
- She was seated at her desk, carefully copying the last production sent to her by Bertha Keys. - "The Time of Roses" by L. T. Meade
- Behind the veil of the warp sits the weaver- tissier or tapissier- with his supply of coloured thread; back of him is the cartoon he is copying - "The Tapestry Book" by Helen Churchill Candee
- Copying nature's lead, the character of the park changed by and by; the way rose from a sun- shot ravine and wound a wooded hill full of forest scents and subdued surf- like echoings of the city's roar. - "The Henchman" by Mark Lee Luther
- As for Dutocq, Cerizet saw him every day, for he was still his copying clerk; he therefore gave him his invitation by word of mouth; but the attentive reader must remark a difference in the hour named: " Quarter- past- six, Rocher de Cancale," said Cerizet. - "The Lesser Bourgeoisie" by Honore de Balzac