How Do You Spell COW?
Correct spelling for the English word "cow" is [ kˈa͡ʊ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for cow
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "cow". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- cw (33.3%)
- cowe (66.7%)
Usage Examples for cow
- I am sure it was long before the day of dog, or cow or horse, or even she who walked alone. - "Edge of the Jungle" by William Beebe
- As it happened this was a cow in fine condition. - "The Hunters of the Ozark" by Edward S. Ellis
- It was considered only fair that the cow should pay for her meal. - "Amarilly of Clothes-line Alley" by Belle K. Maniates
- In the winter, I am told, they sometimes catch a stray cow which is a heavy loss to the owner. - "Letters written during a short residence in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark" by Mary Wollstonecraft
- " You couldn't keep the run of them like this fellow; and then I guess as how you haven't got much money," said the cow boy. - "Forty Years a Gambler on the Mississippi" by George H. Devol