How Do You Spell DACHSHUNDS?
Correct spelling for the English word "dachshunds" is [d_ˈa_tʃ_ʃ_ʌ_n_d_z], [dˈat͡ʃʃʌndz], [dˈatʃʃʌndz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for DACHSHUNDS
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "dachshunds". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for DACHSHUNDS
- The dachshunds come in for frequent mention - "Matthew Arnold" by George Saintsbury
- Dachshunds are evidently built for holes - "The Killer" by Stewart Edward White
- A dignified footman received us in the hall and a crowd of little black dachshunds with yellow feet and eyebrows barked a loud welcome - "'O Thou, My Austria!'" by Ossip Schubin
- The hen could run just a trifle faster than the dachshunds and the dachshunds just a trifle faster than the Captain - "The Killer" by Stewart Edward White
- He was an on coming Assistant Secretary with other conspicuous parts and hitherto his time had been too valuable to spend upon ladies' dachshunds - "The Pool in the Desert" by Sara Jeanette Duncan