How Do You Spell DADE?
Correct spelling for the English word "Dade" is [d_ˈeɪ_d], [dˈe͡ɪd], [dˈeɪd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for DADE
- Bill was standing in the door waiting for Jim to return when in a swirl of dust came Dade galloping around a corner and to the very doorstep before he showed any desire to slow up - "The Gringos" by B. M. Bower
- Why no son you know that thar fish war dade long 'fore we uns war born - "The Mountain Girl" by Payne Erskine
- Ah that's the talk was the rejoinder and Jukes Dade chuckled with grim delight - "The Girl Aviators and the Phantom Airship" by Margaret Burnham
- And I keep my oath quoth Dade - "Hereward, The Last of the English" by Charles Kingsley
- I asked him what time it was and he said the Conzstorshun must and shall be blockade dade did - "The Orpheus C. Kerr Papers. Series 1" by Robert H. Newell