How Do You Spell DAFFODILS?
Correct spelling for the English word "daffodils" is [d_ˈa_f_ə_d_ˌɪ_l_z], [dˈafədˌɪlz], [dˈafədˌɪlz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for DAFFODILS
Below is the list of 23 misspellings for the word "daffodils". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for DAFFODILS
- Couldn't he have his bit of spring his dance of golden daffodils and then darkness - "The Dark Tower" by Phyllis Bottome
- Do you know James in the Scilly Islands there are fields and fields and fields of nodding daffodils out now - "The Holiday Round" by A. A. Milne
- There is nothing more beautiful for a window decoration than a row of tulips hyacinths or daffodils - "Text Books of Art Education, Book IV (of 7)" by Hugo B. Froehlich Bonnie E. Snow
- There was a large bowl of daffodils in the middle of the table and she took them out of the water deftly dried their stalks and gave them to him - "The Explorer" by W. Somerset Maugham
- The poet sings that his heart dances with the daffodils - "Our Young Folks at Home and Abroad" by Various