How Do You Spell DAGGET?
Correct spelling for the English word "Dagget" is [d_ˈa_ɡ_ɪ_t], [dˈaɡɪt], [dˈaɡɪt]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for DAGGET
- Dagget immediately stripped There now I have thrown off my protection - "An History of Birmingham (1783)" by William Hutton
- And Philander Dagget done it a purpose to keep Elburtus from the town meetin' so his wive's brother would get the election - "Sweet Cicely Or Josiah Allen as a Politician" by Josiah Allen's Wife (Marietta Holley)
- To the long lost nephew Mr William C Dagget - "Garrison's Finish A Romance of the Race-Course" by W. B. M. Ferguson
- And old Dagget wanted Josiah when he had got through with it to carry it to his son Philander's and Philander had left word that he wanted it that mornin' and he wanted it carried down to his lower barn that stood in a meadow a mile away from any house - "Sweet Cicely Or Josiah Allen as a Politician" by Josiah Allen's Wife (Marietta Holley)
- Sez I I'll tell 'em you died a nateral fool and sez I agin Git down offen that camel Selinda Dagget before you fall off - "Samantha at the World's Fair" by Marietta Holley