How Do You Spell DAGUERREOTYPE?
Correct spelling for the English word "daguerreotype" is [d_ˈeɪ_ɡ_ɹ_ɪ__ˌɒ_t_aɪ_p], [dˈe͡ɪɡɹɪˌɒta͡ɪp], [dˈeɪɡɹɪˌɒtaɪp]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for DAGUERREOTYPE
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "daguerreotype". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for DAGUERREOTYPE
- You look mighty sweetly old fashioned with it coiled in back somewhat like an old fashioned daguerreotype of my mother - "The Valley of the Giants" by Peter B. Kyne
- This portrait was painted from his very last daguerreotype by an artist of renown - "At the Sign of the Jack O'Lantern" by Myrtle Reed
- Thou hast made me happy she said and Sunna made her still more happy when she took out of the little bag fastened to her belt the daguerreotype and showed her the strong handsome face of her soldier sailor boy - "An Orkney Maid" by Amelia Edith Huddleston Barr
- It takes a longer time than you have given me to get a perfect daguerreotype - "Lily Pearl and The Mistress of Rosedale" by Ida Glenwood
- Samyule wiped his tear dimmed spectacles and says he Perhaps it was her daguerreotype - "The Orpheus C. Kerr Papers. Series 3" by Robert H. Newell