How Do You Spell DAH?
Correct spelling for the English word "dah" is [d_ˈɑː], [dˈɑː], [dˈɑː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for DAH
- He may be all right all that lah di dah and Omar Khayyam and Browning stuff may be all right but I don't get it - "Sisters" by Kathleen Norris
- O N E I D A was then Oh ne i dah C A Y U G A was Kah yu gah G E N E S E E was Gen e se e C A N A N D A I G U A was Kan nan dar quah and N I A G A R A was Ni ah gah rah - "The Falls of Niagara and Other Famous Cataracts" by George W. Holley
- De water's down dah - "The Man from Jericho" by Edwin Carlile Litsey
- At this instant there flashed across his mind the thought of the dah carried by the younger Panthay - "Jack Haydon's Quest" by John Finnemore
- Dah now he said you keep dat docyment - "The Strength of Gideon and Other Stories Strength of Gideon; Mammy Peggy's Pride; Viney's Free Papers; The Fruitful Sleeping of The Rev. Elisha Edwards; The Ingrate; The Case of 'Ca'line'; The Finish of Patsy Barnes; One Man's Fortunes; Jim's Probation; U" by Paul Laurence Dunbar