How Do You Spell DAI?
Correct spelling for the English word "Dai" is [d_ˈaɪ], [dˈa͡ɪ], [dˈaɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for DAI
- Buddhist there were a couple of big gold Dai Butsus - "Space Viking" by Henry Beam Piper
- The dai salaamed awkwardly from the bedside - "The Moghul" by Thomas Hoover
- There is an old book studied in every Japanese household and learned by heart by every Japanese girl called Onra Dai Gaku that is the Greater Learning for Women - "Peeps at Many Lands: Japan" by John Finnemore
- Chan Dai reached for him - "Vulcan's Workshop" by Harl Vincent
- On their return to Japan they at once became the apostles of a new doctrine and their effective preaching has had much to do with the pride of place Dai Nippon now holds among the Great Powers of the world - "The Problem of China" by Bertrand Russell