How Do You Spell DAIN?
Correct spelling for the English word "Dain" is [d_ˈeɪ_n], [dˈe͡ɪn], [dˈeɪn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for DAIN
- What do you make of it Me Dain - "Jack Haydon's Quest" by John Finnemore
- At any rate Assur dain pal fearing that one of his brothers might be preferred before him proclaimed himself king and nearly the whole of Assyria gathered around his standard - "History Of Egypt, Chaldæa, Syria, Babylonia, and Assyria, Volume 7 (of 12)" by G. Maspero
- The last days of Shalmaneser were embittered by the revolt of his son Assur dain pal and his death occurred in 824 B C The kingdom was shaken by the struggle that ensued between his sons - "The World's Greatest Books, Vol XI." by Edited by Arthur Mee and J.A. Hammerton
- Come on Me Dain - "Jack Haydon's Quest" by John Finnemore
- Easy does it Me Dain said Jack - "Jack Haydon's Quest" by John Finnemore