How Do You Spell DALAI?
Correct spelling for the English word "Dalai" is [d_ˈa_l_aɪ], [dˈala͡ɪ], [dˈalaɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for DALAI
- A great feast was made for them and the conspirators already felt themselves the accomplishers of the orders of the Dalai Lama - "Beasts, Men and Gods" by Ferdinand Ossendowski
- This venerable representative of the great Dalai Lama was an old man upwards of seventy entirely bald and with features of a much less Kalmuck cast than his countrymen - "Travels in the Steppes of the Caspian Sea, the Crimea, the Caucasus, &c." by Xavier Hommaire de Hell
- When Gushi Khan the Chief of all the Olets or Kalmucks finished the war with the 'Red Caps' in Tibet he carried out with him the miraculous 'black stone' sent to the Dalai Lama by the 'King of the World - "Beasts, Men and Gods" by Ferdinand Ossendowski
- My well being dear Mrs Jesser is due to the fact that I have been communing for the past three months with my very good friend the Fifth Dalai Lama - "Psichopath" by Gordon Randall Garrett
- It was to him like meeting the Dalai Lama in person - "Edgar Saltus: The Man" by Marie Saltus