How Do You Spell DALMATIAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "dalmatian" is [dalmˈe͡ɪʃən], [dalmˈeɪʃən], [d_a_l_m_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for DALMATIAN
Below is the list of 14 misspellings for the word "dalmatian". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for DALMATIAN
- The vessel rolled and pitched and we were carried far out of our course to the Dalmatian coast - "Personal Recollections, from Early Life to Old Age, of Mary Somerville" by Mary Somerville
- Italy's desperate insistence on retaining possession of the more important Dalmatian islands is dictated by a far more immediate danger than that - "The New Frontiers of Freedom from the Alps to the Ã†gean" by Edward Alexander Powell
- All the nationalities of Eastern Europe were there Hungarian Styrian Dalmatian and Albanian - "That Boy Of Norcott's" by Charles James Lever
- Thus thinking was it that with the aid of a stout Dalmatian peasant girl she busied herself with preparations for Augustus Bramleigh's arrival - "The Bramleighs Of Bishop's Folly" by Charles James Lever
- The people who lived along the Save aspired to control the Dalmatian coast which military and geographical authorities claim can best be held from the mainland - "The Russian Revolution; The Jugo-Slav Movement" by Alexander Petrunkevitch, Samuel Northrup Harper, Frank Alfred Golder, Robert Joseph Kerner