How Do You Spell DALY?
Correct spelling for the English word "Daly" is [d_ˈɑː_l_ɪ], [dˈɑːlɪ], [dˈɑːlɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for DALY
- Oh I often go to see Daly - "Rossmoyne" by Unknown
- He would know very soon and for a moment or two he felt his heart beat but when he looked round Daly had passed - "Carmen's Messenger" by Harold Bindloss
- About this time a convict of the name of Daly was hanged for a burglary this culprit who was a notorious thief and impostor was the author of a discovery of a gold mine a few months before a composition resembling ore mingled with earth which he pretended to have brought from it he produced - "A Complete Account of the Settlement at Port Jackson" by Watkin Tench
- To everybody's delight Buestom remained behind to take care of the post but a greater delight was when Daly asked to go with his company in the field for now he would get more than his share of duty to make good the work thrown on his comrades while he was excused from everything - "Bamboo Tales" by Ira L. Reeves
- I'll tell Mr Daly that please I answered - "Life on the Stage" by Clara Morris