How Do You Spell DIAZ?
Correct spelling for the English word "diaz" is [d_ˈaɪ_ə_z], [dˈa͡ɪəz], [dˈaɪəz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for DIAZ
- Among representatives of the other arts with two of which Browning must ever be closely associated Mendelssohn and Chopin were born in 1809 and Schumann Liszt and Wagner within the four succeeding years within which space also came Diaz and Meissonier and the great Millet - "Life of Robert Browning" by William Sharp
- Who went with Diaz on this voyage - "Introductory American History" by Henry Eldridge Bourne Elbert Jay Benton
- All this while the company of the Cid were preparing all things to go into Castille as he had commanded before his death and his trusty Gil Diaz did nothing else but labour at this - "Journeys Through Bookland Volume Four" by Charles H. Sylvester
- Of course here as elsewhere anarchy engendered tyranny and strong caudillos sometimes perpetuated their dictatorship for decades as in Paraguay under Doctor Francia and in Mexico under Porfirio Diaz - "The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy" by Theodore Lothrop Stoddard
- Though far from possessing the ability and intellect of his wife Maria Diaz he was by no means deficient in shrewdness and understanding - "The Bible in Spain" by George Borrow