How Do You Spell DIVIDING?
Correct spelling for the English word "dividing" is [ dɪvˈa͡ɪdɪŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for dividing
Below is the list of 8 misspellings for the word "dividing". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- divding (5.7%)
- dividng (7.5%)
- partioning (1.9%)
- divinding (5.7%)
- deviding (69.8%)
- diveding (3.8%)
- dviding (3.8%)
- dialogue (1.9%)
Usage Examples for dividing
- The light that showed how near they were to one another was kindled at the barrier dividing them. - "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith" by George Meredith
- We all have a fight; some an easy one, and some a big one, and if you have formed the idea that there is a kind of dividing line in the world, and that on the one side is the good, and on the other side the bad, why, all I can say is that you have a wrong notion of things. - "Lifted Masks Stories" by Susan Glaspell
- This was the dividing line. - "John Redmond's Last Years" by Stephen Gwynn
- Oh, yes, no doubt they will send more soldiers out from England, but it will be over a year before they can get here; and we propose after we have done with the fellows here to break up into parties of twenty and thirty, dividing the sheep and cattle among us, and each party going where it will. - "Colonel Thorndyke's Secret" by G. A. Henty
- Nor is any hint of the duty of dividing a tragedy into five parts to be discovered anywhere in Aristotle. - "A Book About the Theater" by Brander Matthews