How Do You Spell E-?
Correct spelling for the English word "e-" is [ˈiː], [ˈiː], [ˈiː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for E-
- Jane has told you - "Jane Cable" by George Barr McCutcheon
- Look at an object e - "A Practical Physiology" by Albert F. Blaisdell
- We haven't anything to do and I'm taking Tommy to see Jane Foley - "The Lion's Share" by E. Arnold Bennett
- If the disc on the sphere K is moved its shadow L' on the plane E also moves - "Sidelights on Relativity" by Albert Einstein
- H E Well we shall see your courage - "Travels in the Great Desert of Sahara, in the Years of 1845 and 1846" by James Richardson