How Do You Spell E-?
Correct spelling for the English word "e-" is [ˈiː], [ˈiː], [ˈiː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for E-
Below is the list of 9 misspellings for the word "e-". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for E-
- " Jane has told you? - "Jane Cable" by George Barr McCutcheon
- Look at an object- e. - "A Practical Physiology" by Albert F. Blaisdell
- We haven't anything to do, and I'm taking Tommy to see Jane Foley. - "The Lion's Share" by E. Arnold Bennett
- If the disc on the sphere K is moved, its shadow L' on the plane E also moves. - "Sidelights on Relativity" by Albert Einstein
- H. E.-" Well, we shall see your courage." - "Travels in the Great Desert of Sahara, in the Years of 1845 and 1846" by James Richardson