How Do You Spell EAGAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "Eagan" is [ˈiː_ɡ_ə_n], [ˈiːɡən], [ˈiːɡən]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for EAGAN
- B W Evans 4 O C M Eagan 15 W Va - "In and Out of Rebel Prisons" by Lieut. A. [Alonzo] Cooper
- I'm going to look out for Eagan - "The Ice Pilot" by Henry Leverage
- An' we'll sind th' gr reat Gin'ral Eagan over f'r to larn ye etiquette an' Andhrew Carnegie to larn ye pathriteism with blow holes into it an' Gin'ral Alger to larn ye to hould onto a job an' whin ye've become edycated an' have all th' blessin's iv civilization that we don't want that 'll count ye one - "Mr. Dooley: In the Hearts of His Countrymen" by Finley Peter Dunne
- Come Eagan you're mysterious for you - "In the Yellow Sea" by Henry Frith
- His name was Eagan - "In the Yellow Sea" by Henry Frith