How Do You Spell EAGERNESS?
Correct spelling for the English word "eagerness" is [ˈiː_ɡ_ə_n_ə_s], [ˈiːɡənəs], [ˈiːɡənəs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for EAGERNESS
Below is the list of 35 misspellings for the word "eagerness". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for EAGERNESS
- I asked with a smile at his eagerness - "The Mystery of 31 New Inn" by R. Austin Freeman
- A great part of it was eagerness - "Virginia of Elk Creek Valley" by Mary Ellen Chase
- Mr Gubb awaited the reply with eagerness - "Philo Gubb Correspondence-School Detective" by Ellis Parker Butler
- Certainly we will replied Anna who could not help smiling at the eagerness of her questioner - "Lily Pearl and The Mistress of Rosedale" by Ida Glenwood
- Everyone listened with the greatest eagerness and showed more interest I thought than the circumstances as I had related them called for but I afterwards learned that they had excellent reasons for it - "Daybreak: A Romance of an Old World" by James Cowan