How Do You Spell EARNESTLY?
Correct spelling for the English word "earnestly" is [ˈɜːnəstlɪ], [ˈɜːnəstlɪ], [ˈɜː_n_ə_s_t_l_ɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for EARNESTLY
Below is the list of 25 misspellings for the word "earnestly". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for EARNESTLY
- He spoke earnestly though in truth his guess was not a good one - "Master Tales of Mystery, Volume 3" by Collected and Arranged by Francis J. Reynolds
- Ay do so replied Edred earnestly - "The Secret Chamber at Chad" by Evelyn Everett-Green
- That's right folks you wouldn't have a chance Holk Or told them earnestly - "The World with a Thousand Moons" by Edmond Hamilton
- I know what you mean Sir said Jack earnestly - "Corporal Cameron" by Ralph Connor
- I want to work I said earnestly - "The Story of Antony Grace" by George Manville Fenn