How Do You Spell EARNESTNESS?
Correct spelling for the English word "earnestness" is [ˈɜːnəstnəs], [ˈɜːnəstnəs], [ˈɜː_n_ə_s_t_n_ə_s]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for EARNESTNESS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "earnestness". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for EARNESTNESS
- Then came a strange revelation which Mr Larramie dwelt upon with considerable earnestness - "A Bicycle of Cathay" by Frank R. Stockton
- He loved this lady with all the earnestness of which his nature was capable and the thought of her passing into the possession of another man gave him the acutest anguish - "Lysbeth A Tale Of The Dutch" by H. Rider Haggard
- There was no doubt about his earnestness and she could hardly laugh at him now - "A Poached Peerage" by William Magnay
- There was an unusual gravity in their silence a pronounced earnestness in their attitude - "The Plunderer" by Roy Norton
- Indeed in all his tones there was a lack of earnestness - "The Living Link" by James De Mille