How Do You Spell EARPHONES?
Correct spelling for the English word "earphones" is [ˈiə_f_əʊ_n_z], [ˈi͡əfə͡ʊnz], [ˈiəfəʊnz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for EARPHONES
Below is the list of 19 misspellings for the word "earphones". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for EARPHONES
- In the earphones it sounded nasty - "Master of the Moondog" by Stanley Mullen
- Take a look then the voice said in his earphones - "Gold in the Sky" by Alan Edward Nourse
- She vacated the chair and handed him the operator's instrument with its light weight earphones and a mouthpiece that rested on his chest - "Operation Terror" by William Fitzgerald Jenkins
- Nothing's wrong the captain's voice said in his earphones - "Gold in the Sky" by Alan Edward Nourse
- He swung around offering his earphones to Dr Shalt who grabbed for them hurriedly - "The Second Voice" by Mann Rubin