How Do You Spell EARTHBOUND?
Correct spelling for the English word "earthbound" is [ˈɜː_θ_b_aʊ_n_d], [ˈɜːθba͡ʊnd], [ˈɜːθbaʊnd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for EARTHBOUND
Below is the list of 8 misspellings for the word "earthbound". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for EARTHBOUND
- The relationship between spacehounds and men was much the same as between man and dog in the old earthbound days - "The Beast of Space" by F.E. Hardart
- The great grandson of that first earthbound immortal extended his dominion over all of Japan and became the first emperor - "The Samurai Strategy" by Thomas Hoover
- As he thought of these two girls one so charming and the other so divine it became indefinitely difficult to renounce them for Christine Dryfoos with her sultry temper and her earthbound ideals - "A Hazard of New Fortunes, Part Fifth" by William Dean Howells
- But Elizabeth was woefully earthbound tied down by the cares and worries that fall to humanity - "'Lizbeth of the Dale" by Marian Keith
- The roaring of the wind in the trees was grand and what seemed their terrified struggles while they bowed and writhed and rose but to bow again as in mad effort to unfix their earthbound roots and escape took such sympathetic hold of her imagination that she flung out her arms and began to dance and whirl as if herself the genius of the storm - "Malcolm" by George MacDonald