How Do You Spell EARTHLINGS?
Correct spelling for the English word "earthlings" is [ˈɜː_θ_l_ɪ_ŋ_z], [ˈɜːθlɪŋz], [ˈɜːθlɪŋz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for EARTHLINGS
Below is the list of 8 misspellings for the word "earthlings". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for EARTHLINGS
- Hideous spawn of some unknown world out in the black void of Space they writhed for a moment in a nightmare chaos of countless brown furred bodies then swiftly disentangled themselves before the staring eyes of the three Earthlings - "Zehru of Xollar" by Hal K. Wells
- You know that I do not fear to slay people of the Earth for did I not propose to your father's father that a flood would be beneficial to unfit earthlings - "Astounding Stories of Super-Science July 1930" by Various
- It did not matter if Earthlings chose to waste their time in artificial ecstasy but it was different to see a good Belt spaceman let himself go - "The Man Who Staked the Stars" by Charles Dye
- I can see why the Earthlings do not surrender so quickly - "Beyond The Thunder" by H. B. Hickey
- The swirling purple mists outside those walls held the Earthlings as effectively and hopelessly prisoners in their enclosure as gold fish in a bowl of water - "Zehru of Xollar" by Hal K. Wells