How Do You Spell EARTHWORM?
Correct spelling for the English word "earthworm" is [ˈɜː_θ_w_ɜː_m], [ˈɜːθwɜːm], [ˈɜːθwɜːm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for EARTHWORM
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "earthworm". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for EARTHWORM
- Can an earthworm live in water - "Ontario Teachers' Manuals: Nature Study" by Ontario Ministry of Education
- I would not have my corpse cemented down With brick and stone defrauding the poor earthworm Of its predestined dues no I would lie Beneath a little hillock grass o'ergrown Swath'd down with osiers just as sleep the cotters - "The Poetical Works of Henry Kirke White With a Memoir by Sir Harris Nicolas" by Henry Kirke White
- See two chickens pulling at the two ends of one earthworm - "A Red Wallflower" by Susan Warner
- From the sun to the earthworm which we trample under foot everything breathed in his ear the ineffable sigh of beings that live and suffer and die and in their life as in their death have a part in the divine work - "Life of St. Francis of Assisi" by Paul Sabatier
- To be specific Retief said there'll be 50 000 Tatone B 3 dry washers 100 000 Glo float motile lamps 100 000 Earthworm Minor garden cultivators 25 000 Veco space heaters and 75 000 replacement elements for Ford Monomeg drives - "Gambler's World" by John Keith Laumer