How Do You Spell EASEFUL?
Correct spelling for the English word "Easeful" is [ˈiːzfə͡l], [ˈiːzfəl], [ˈiː_z_f_əl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for EASEFUL
- Considering the recent progress of these regions that has led to a security and prosperity formerly undreamed of one is driven to the conjecture that these words can only have been penned by some cantankerous churl of an emigrant returning to his native land after an easeful life in New York and compelled for his sins as he would put it to reside at the Hotel Vittoria - "Old Calabria" by Norman Douglas
- She was not given to emotional expression but she several times declared herself entirely content with our orderly easeful life and professed herself willing to remain in the homestead until spring - "A Daughter of the Middle Border" by Hamlin Garland
- The best of all religions your love is for in you Are love and life made easeful untroubled and sincere - "Tales from the Arabic Volume 3" by John Payne
- The turned down collar of the rumpled shirt was unbuttoned at a brown throat the face above seemed to her eyes neither old nor young though the light springing gait when he walked the supple easeful attitude now that he rested one hand flung high on the curious tall staff were those of a youth the eyes of a warm laughing hazel had the direct fearlessness of a child and a slouch hat carried in the hand showed a fair crop of slightly grizzled curling hair - "The Power and the Glory" by Grace MacGowan Cooke
- Then was I fast in mine ill fated bridal chamber deep asleep and outworn with my charge and lay overwhelmed in slumber sweet and profound and most like to easeful death - "The Aeneid of Virgil" by Virgil