How Do You Spell ERRORS?
Correct spelling for the English word "errors" is [ ˈɛɹəz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for errors
Below is the list of 11 misspellings for the word "errors". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- erroes (1.1%)
- erros (65.0%)
- arrors (1.1%)
- errous (1.1%)
- erorrs (9.4%)
- errrors (11.7%)
- errros (2.2%)
- erors (4.4%)
- erro (0.6%)
- errorr (0.6%)
- errores (2.8%)
Usage Examples for errors
- Only because I desire their best good do I frankly point out their errors - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers
- Those two bad errors helped things along; they sort of got your goat. - "Rival Pitchers of Oakdale" by Morgan Scott
- I shall destroy many errors hypotheses and conjectures: since in them alone often consist our works upon America. - "The American Nations, Vol. I." by C. S. Rafinesque
- Yet no few, who have since made English grammars, have copied the text literally; as they have, for the public benefit, stolen a thousand other errors from the same quarter. - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown
- Past errors cannot be recalled; and Mahoud must learn the wisdom of experience. - "Eastern Tales by Many Story Tellers" by Various