How Do You Spell FABLING?
Correct spelling for the English word "Fabling" is [f_ˈeɪ_b_l_ɪ_ŋ], [fˈe͡ɪblɪŋ], [fˈeɪblɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for FABLING
- As parties of the rioters came up she would parley and jest with them and by alternate wit and humour and blunder and bravado and flattery and fabling divert their spirit of mischief and forward them to distant enterprise - "Tales & Novels, Vol. IX [Contents: Harrington; Thoughts on Bores; Ormond]" by Maria Edgeworth
- If we could only believe forever what a good world it could be a world of fine fabling indeed - "The Boss of Little Arcady" by Harry Leon Wilson
- Not of a fatal malady I own his cough misled you and he has no scruples in fabling to any extent - "Kitty's Class Day And Other Stories" by Louisa M. Alcott
- Perhaps it was this invariable custom of walking her rounds in the hush of midnight that caused the superstition of the times to invest the old woman with attributes of awe and mystery fabling that she had entered the portal of the Province House none knew whence in the train of the first Royal Governor and that it was her fate to dwell there till the last should have departed - "From-Twice-Told-Tales" by Hawthorne, Nathaniel
- Be silent Ovid of Cadmus and Arethusa For if him to a snake her to fountain Converts he fabling that I grudge him not Because two natures never front to front Has he transmuted so that both the forms To interchange their matter ready were - "Divine-Comedy-Longfellow-s-Translation-Complete" by Dante Alighieri