How Do You Spell FABRICATE?
Correct spelling for the English word "fabricate" is [f_ˈa_b_ɹ_ɪ_k_ˌeɪ_t], [fˈabɹɪkˌe͡ɪt], [fˈabɹɪkˌeɪt]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for FABRICATE
Below is the list of 24 misspellings for the word "fabricate". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for FABRICATE
- The two provisions taken together indicate beyond question that the coins which the national government was to fabricate and the foreign coins the valuation of which it was to regulate were to consist principally if not entirely of gold and silver - "Monopolies and the People" by D. C. Cloud
- Madmen have been known to fabricate evidence to support their delusions it is true but I shudder to think of a madman having at his disposal the resources to manufacture the papers you will find in this dispatch case - "He Walked Around the Horses" by Henry Beam Piper
- Tituba has been described by Upham as indicating in most respects a mind at the lowest level of general intelligence so that any one must be more rash than prudent who will impute to her ability to fabricate a series of facts all of which seem to be natural and probable in the province of psychology - "Witchcraft of New England Explained by Modern Spiritualism" by Allen Putnam
- The worms both of workers and males fabricate complete coccoons in their cells that is close at both ends and surrounding the whole body - "New observations on the natural history of bees" by Francis Huber
- And we having been faithful so far in the discharge of our editorial duty can not at this juncture afford to fabricate - "The Book of Khalid" by Ameen Rihani