How Do You Spell FABRICATING?
Correct spelling for the English word "Fabricating" is [f_ˈa_b_ɹ_ɪ_k_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_ŋ], [fˈabɹɪkˌe͡ɪtɪŋ], [fˈabɹɪkˌeɪtɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for FABRICATING
Below is the list of 21 misspellings for the word "fabricating". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for FABRICATING
- The brass ornaments for noses in particular are so neatly made that I am doubtful whether the Indians are capable of fabricating them - "A General History and Collection of Voyages and Travels, Volume 16" by Robert Kerr
- He has therefore for several years in order to maintain his independence been industriously employed in collecting and fabricating arms and munitions of war and in disciplining the Mormons for military service - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various
- We must therefore picture to ourselves an atoll or an encircling reef as fringed for one hundred feet or more from its summit with coral polypes busily engaged in fabricating coral while below this comparatively narrow belt its surface is a bare and smooth expanse of coral sand supported upon and within a core of coral limestone - "Autobiography and Selected Essays" by Thomas Henry Huxley
- I wandered about the neighbouring towns in the vicinity for a long time being loth to leave it for several reasons in fact I quite established a connection amongst the farmers and gentry who employed me in fabricating little articles of fancy work and repairing all sorts of things most diverse in their natures and uses - "Recollections of Old Liverpool" by A Nonagenarian
- This mode of proceeding of course drew down upon me the maledictions of both factions nor was this all for they joined heartily in misrepresenting me and fabricating every species of calumny against me - "Memoirs of Henry Hunt, Esq. Volume 3" by Henry Hunt