How Do You Spell FABRICATION?
Correct spelling for the English word "fabrication" is [f_ˌa_b_ɹ_ɪ_k_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n], [fˌabɹɪkˈe͡ɪʃən], [fˌabɹɪkˈeɪʃən]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for FABRICATION
Below is the list of 33 misspellings for the word "fabrication". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for FABRICATION
- His majesty having been pleased as an encouragement to the importation of our fish oils to abolish the Droits de fabrication it is presumed that the purpose announced of continuing those duties on foreign oils will not be extended to us - "Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson" by Thomas Jefferson
- The crafts and arts had risen to a degree of perfection which we can hardly boast of having superseded in many directions if the inventive skill of the worker and the superior finish of his work be appreciated higher than rapidity of fabrication - "Mutual Aid A Factor of Evolution" by kniaz' Petr Alekseevich Kropotkin
- As I see this thing and my woman's intuition tells me more in a minute than you can explain away in an hour this fabrication here has all or nearly all been invented and carried out by you - "The Air Trust" by George Allan England
- The fabrication of that bauble the discovery of Borgia's device was the masterpiece in the science of Dalibard a curious and philosophical triumph of research hitherto unused by its inventor and his heirs for that casket is rich in the choice of more gentle materials but the use yet may come - "Lucretia, Complete" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- He must know first the dates of those other bids second the market price of English steel at such times and third the cost of fabrication at the various mills - "Laughing Bill Hyde and Other Stories" by Rex Beach