How Do You Spell FABRICATIONS?
Correct spelling for the English word "fabrications" is [f_ˌa_b_ɹ_ɪ_k_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n_z], [fˌabɹɪkˈe͡ɪʃənz], [fˌabɹɪkˈeɪʃənz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for FABRICATIONS
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "fabrications". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for FABRICATIONS
- The most beautiful fabrications in metals and precious stones were prepared in Syria - "The Book of Khalid" by Ameen Rihani
- Though so sceptical on these points he was an implicit believer in the authenticity of the Rowley authorship of Chatterton's fabrications - "A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature" by John W. Cousin
- It is needless to say that as far as the accusations were concerned he was able to meet them all adequately and as for the innuendoes they were pure baseless fabrications - "Guy Garrick" by Arthur B. Reeve
- Kirkham divides this rule into two one for unity of idea and the other for plurality of idea shows how each is to be applied in parsing according to his systematick order and then turning round with a gallant tilt at his own work condemns both as idle fabrications which it were better to reject than to retain alleging that The existence of such a thing as 'unity or plurality of idea ' as applicable to nouns of this class is doubtful - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown
- In the greater number of cases the stories of images were pure fabrications - "A History of Witchcraft in England from 1558 to 1718" by Wallace Notestein