How Do You Spell FABRICATOR?
Correct spelling for the English word "fabricator" is [f_ˈa_b_ɹ_ɪ_k_ˌeɪ_t_ə], [fˈabɹɪkˌe͡ɪtə], [fˈabɹɪkˌeɪtə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for FABRICATOR
Below is the list of 21 misspellings for the word "fabricator". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for FABRICATOR
- Before continuing my narration of what happened further to the unfortunate Nathanael I will tell you indulgent reader in case you take any interest in that skilful mechanician and fabricator of automata Spalanzani that he recovered completely from his wounds - "Weird Tales. Vol. I" by E. T. A. Hoffmann
- Some of the incidental details given are such as no fabricator would insert - "A History of Witchcraft in England from 1558 to 1718" by Wallace Notestein
- This too agrees with the poetry in which there are swords of fame which are known by their own proper names and which have an established pedigree of illustrious owners at the head of which often stands the name of the divine fabricator Weland - "Anglo-Saxon Literature" by John Earle
- The picturesque Polish parliament with its tumultuous ending the first meeting of Demetrius with his reputed mother the scene with the fabricator doli the triumphal entry into Moscow Demetrius as Czar in the Kremlin his love intrigues with Axinia and his perfunctory marriage to Marina the final gathering and bursting of the storm of indignation all this would have been wrought into a dramatic masterpiece of the first order - "The Life and Works of Friedrich Schiller" by Calvin Thomas
- Cur super vermes luteos furorem Sunnis O magni fabricator orbis - "Master Olof A Drama in Five Acts" by August Strindberg