How Do You Spell FABULIST?
Correct spelling for the English word "fabulist" is [f_ˈa_b_j_ʊ_l_ˌɪ_s_t], [fˈabjʊlˌɪst], [fˈabjʊlˌɪst]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for FABULIST
- 38 Now ye have heard for what fabulist can more fully tell what indemnity he from the giant got he paid for it with his children both - "The Elder Eddas of Saemund Sigfusson; and the Younger Eddas of Snorre Sturleson" by Saemund Sigfusson and Snorre Sturleson
- He wrote some first rate fables and might indeed have figured to effect as a moralist fabulist as truly he was from beginning to end - "Robert Louis Stevenson a Record, an Estimate, and a Memorial" by Alexander H. Japp
- This remarkable fabulist died as late as 1844 In the autumn these statues are all carefully enclosed in boxes and those of the shrubs and trees which are not housed are also packed securely to protect them from the extreme severity of the climate - "Due North or Glimpses of Scandinavia and Russia" by Maturin M. Ballou
- One of the persons whom Rochefoucauld patronised and protected was the great French fabulist La Fontaine - "Reflections Or, Sentences and Moral Maxims" by Francois Duc De La Rochefoucauld
- The exigencies of verse rhyme and rhythm carried the worthy fabulist further than he intended he meant to say that in a fight between mastiffs and in other brute conflicts the stronger is left master of the bone - "The Life of the Spider" by J. Henri Fabre