How Do You Spell FACELESS?
Correct spelling for the English word "faceless" is [f_ˈeɪ_s_l_ə_s], [fˈe͡ɪsləs], [fˈeɪsləs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for FACELESS
Below is the list of 39 misspellings for the word "faceless". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for FACELESS
- A shaving North easter tore the scream from hedges and the roar from copses under a faceless breadth of sky and she said as they turned into Esslemont Park lane 'We have had one of our old walks to day Chillon - "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith" by George Meredith
- In this address I had meant to face the twentieth century but I find it almost faceless largely featureless and anyhow very bewildering - "Gilbert Keith Chesterton" by Maisie Ward
- See any faceless body here you'd like me to stick your head on - "2 B R 0 2 B" by Kurt Vonnegut
- Behind him the still faceless mob howled and threw stones - "The Door Through Space" by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Then you were my faceless ghost - "Ralestone Luck" by Andre Norton