How Do You Spell FRANTIC?
Correct spelling for the English word "frantic" is [ fɹˈantɪk] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for frantic
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "frantic". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- franetic (50.0%)
- frantiquce (50.0%)
Usage Examples for frantic
- Nomandewu became frantic with grief. - "By Veldt and Kopje" by William Charles Scully
- He would be frantic here alone. - "Kenny" by Leona Dalrymple
- He's making a frantic effort to raise money and came to him, among others. - "32 Caliber" by Donald McGibeny
- It looked wrong, and his mind leaped up in sudden frantic fear, before he could calm it again. - "Pursuit" by Lester del Rey
- The possibility of such a thing made me frantic - "My Brilliant Career" by Miles Franklin