How Do You Spell GABE?
Correct spelling for the English word "Gabe" is [ɡ_ˈeɪ_b], [ɡˈe͡ɪb], [ɡˈeɪb]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for GABE
- You kin have all ye want said old Gabe quietly - "A Cumberland Vendetta" by John Fox, Jr.
- Who was this Stingy Gabe - "The Depot Master" by Joseph C. Lincoln
- Ain't that so Gabe - "Cy Whittaker's Place" by Joseph C. Lincoln
- None but old Gabe knew where he was to be sure but with his own enemies to guide the soldiers he could not hope to remain hidden long - "A Cumberland Vendetta" by John Fox, Jr.
- It was old Gabe indeed who had threatened to send to the Governor for soldiers and this he would have done perhaps had there not been one hope left and only one - "A Cumberland Vendetta" by John Fox, Jr.