How Do You Spell GABRIELLE?
Correct spelling for the English word "Gabrielle" is [ɡ_ˌa_b_ɹ_ɪ__ˈɛ_l], [ɡˌabɹɪˈɛl], [ɡˌabɹɪˈɛl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for GABRIELLE
Below is the list of 28 misspellings for the word "gabrielle". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for GABRIELLE
- Ah well there's only one thing to do find out the truth from Gabrielle if I can and trust in Providence - "Cumner & South Sea Folk, v5" by Gilbert Parker
- Figure to yourself a hill in the shape of a bowl reversed with the buildings on the top of it and you will have an idea of the appearance of La Gabrielle - "Wanderings in South America" by Charles Waterton
- The woman Gabrielle Rouget followed him here where he is a prisoner for life - "Cumner & South Sea Folk, v5" by Gilbert Parker
- Gabrielle said Etienne to himself - "The Hated Son" by Honore de Balzac
- No soloist was in sight but Gabrielle Wietrowitz and Marie Soldat his most celebrated women pupils came slowly down toward Joachim's chair one carrying a violin and the other a bow which they placed in his hands - "Famous Violinists of To-day and Yesterday" by Henry C. Lahee