How Do You Spell GABY?
Correct spelling for the English word "Gaby" is [ɡ_ˈeɪ_b_ɪ], [ɡˈe͡ɪbɪ], [ɡˈeɪbɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for GABY
- He was murdering them say I yes murdering them the gaby - "El Dorado" by Baroness Orczy
- Who but a gaby ever spoke ill of a woman to her sweetheart - "The Virginians" by William Makepeace Thackeray
- Whereby if so be as the Gaby goose may now go barefoot - "Anna St. Ives" by Thomas Holcroft
- That gaby Dirk van Goorl the furiously indignant but helpless Lysbeth the solemn fat headed fools of Netherlanders at the supper and the fashion in which he had played his own tune on the whole pack of them as though they were the strings of a fiddle oh - "Lysbeth A Tale Of The Dutch" by H. Rider Haggard
- We were but a brace of lads each on the edge of life and as I look back on that page of my history I cannot help but shudder at the contrast between us I bellowing like a gaby at the ache of my first calf love and yet indeed I was hurt and hardly and he so sweet and restrained and sane weighing the world so wisely in his young hands - "Marjorie" by Justin Huntly McCarthy