How Do You Spell GAFFS?
Correct spelling for the English word "gaffs" is [ɡ_ˈa_f_s], [ɡˈafs], [ɡˈafs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for GAFFS
Below is the list of 43 misspellings for the word "gaffs". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for GAFFS
- And I sez What do you do with squids anyway or gaffs or snells - "Samantha at the World's Fair" by Marietta Holley
- There were shark knives under the thwarts and huge gaffs hooked under the rib boards - "Seven Icelandic Short Stories" by Various
- But with my single pair of hands I could only look up idly at the yards and gaffs standing hard as granite - "The Frozen Pirate" by W. Clark Russell
- There are the greater part of the fighting cocks tied with cords which are fastened to the ground by means of a piece of bone or hard wood there are assembled the gamblers the devotees those skilled in tying on the gaffs there they make agreements they deliberate they beg for loans they curse they swear they laugh boisterously - "The Social Cancer A Complete English Version of Noli Me Tangere" by JosÃ© Rizal
- Here swims one otherwise than in the Serchio Therefore if for our gaffs thou wishest not Do not uplift thyself above the pitch - "Divine-Comedy-Longfellow-s-Translation-Complete" by Dante Alighieri