How Do You Spell GAGED?
Correct spelling for the English word "Gaged" is [ɡ_ˈeɪ_dʒ_d], [ɡˈe͡ɪd͡ʒd], [ɡˈeɪdʒd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for GAGED
- She gaged his heart by her own - "Garrison's Finish A Romance of the Race-Course" by W. B. M. Ferguson
- Morrison in the last two years the people have been educated to understand that broad gaged consolidation of water power is what we must have - "All-Wool Morrison" by Holman Day
- I lent my loue to losse and gaged my life in vaine - "The Arte of English Poesie" by George Puttenham
- Then I gaged my supporting strands tested them until they vibrated and hummed and lay back watching to see what would come about - "Edge of the Jungle" by William Beebe
- The economic status of a family could be as easily gaged by tasting their broth as by counting the weekly income - "My Lady of the Chimney Corner" by Alexander Irvine