How Do You Spell GAGING?
Correct spelling for the English word "Gaging" is [ɡ_ˈeɪ_dʒ_ɪ_ŋ], [ɡˈe͡ɪd͡ʒɪŋ], [ɡˈeɪdʒɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for GAGING
- Here in America we have discovered by more than a century of experience that democracy levels up and not down and that it is not jealous of a commanding personality even in public life revealing a swift shrewdness of its own in gaging character and showing both respect and regard for the independent leaders strong enough to withstand what may seem at the moment to be the popular will - "Inquiries and Opinions" by Brander Matthews
- Sweetwater gaging the distance with a glance stopped at the proper point and rested on his oars - "The Woman in the Alcove" by Anna Katharine Green
- The major eyed his victim with calculating coolness gaging just how much more of the baiting he would stand - "Andrew the Glad" by Maria Thompson Daviess
- He selected one of medium size and pulling a creeper measured its circumference and gaging this measure with his eye made a penciled calculation on the back of an envelope - "The Valiants of Virginia" by Hallie Erminie Rives
- There is a subclass for dressing jointing and gaging and a subclass for dressing and jointing - "The Classification of Patents" by United States Patent Office