How Do You Spell GAIA?
Correct spelling for the English word "gaia" is [ɡ_ˈeɪ_ə], [ɡˈe͡ɪə], [ɡˈeɪə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for GAIA
- It contains the treasures of Siena the state archives and in front of it stands the Font Gaia - "Cathedral Cities of Italy" by William Wiehe Collins
- Gaia Bogdolf said - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- The best starting point is the conception of the series of Old Kings each when the due time comes dethroned and replaced by his son the Young King with the help of the Queen Mother for Gaia or Earth the eternal Wife and Mother of each in turn is always ready to renew herself - "Five Stages of Greek Religion" by Gilbert Murray
- One afternoon Jennifer talked him into the Drumming For Gaia trip - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- Drumming for Gaia is a popular trip - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau