How Do You Spell GALATIANS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Galatians" is [ɡalˈe͡ɪʃənz], [ɡalˈeɪʃənz], [ɡ_a_l_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n_z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for GALATIANS
Below is the list of 21 misspellings for the word "galatians". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for GALATIANS
- Refer to Galatians 3 10 Hebrews 6 4 8 1 John 5 16 Hebrews 12 29 Why were the troops numbered at forty thousand that came up to alarm and convince Mansoul of sin or righteousness and of judgment while Emmanuel's army is not numbered - "The Works of John Bunyan Volume 3" by John Bunyan
- Therefore we have correctly quoted the declaration of Paul to the Galatians Gal - "The Apology of the Augsburg Confession" by Philip Melanchthon
- Luther's Commentary on Galatians was undertaken by certain godly men of whom some began it according to such skill as they had - "Early Theories of Translation" by Flora Ross Amos
- See an instance in Galatians iv 24 In the Scriptures the term fable denotes an idle and groundless story as in 1 Timothy iv 7 and 2 Peter i 16 It is now commonly used in a better sense - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown
- One solution of the problem is that the visit to Jerusalem described in Galatians ii - "Landmarks in the History of Early Christianity" by Kirsopp Lake